- Practice Areas
- Contact Us
- About Us
- Free Consultation
Tulsa Family Law Attorney
Divorce and family law issues are never something a person plans for. Instead, when the time comes, we often find ourselves overwhelmed with many different issues, tasks, and emotions. That’s why it is important to find a knowledgeable attorney who you can trust to represent you in your divorce in Tulsa county. Call now to speak with the divorce attorney Tulsa can count on.
The decisions leading up to and during a divorce are critical. Although you may feel like you “just want it to be over” it is important to remember that the decisions you make during your divorce can impact you and your loved ones for the rest of your lives.
- Do you have children? If so, where will the children live?
- Who will have primary custody to make the important day-to-day decisions in your children’s lives?
- Who is going to pay for their education?
- Do you and your spouse share property or a business?
- Do you or your spouse have retirement accounts, pensions, 401k accounts, IRAs or other types of deferred savings?
- Do you or your spouse have wills or trusts that were written before the divorce?
- Do you and or your spouse have debt that was acquired before or during the marriage?
These are just a few of the many issues that could be present in your divorce. That is why it is critical to seek out an attorney who is willing and able to protect you and your loved ones throughout these difficult time. At the Denton Law Firm, you not only receive legal advice, but you also receive assistance with planning for the future.
Don’t take a chance with your future. Contact the divorce attorney Tulsa can count on today for your personalized free initial consultation. Phone: 918-221-3999.
Tulsa Divorce Attorney.
The Denton law firm can help through your divorce and protect you and your children.